Sunday, October 14, 2012

37 weeks!

37 WEEKS = FULL TERM!
Part of me feels like this week took forever to come and the other part feels like holy sh#t how are we here already?! I had an appointment on Wednesday and the Dr. said G is nice and low- surprised actually that she had dropped so low. I could have told him she did even before he measured my belly just by the way I walk up and down the stairs- I feel like I am a some-wrestler and probably look ridiculous. I haven't had an contractions yet, but random sharp pings in my lower stomach. It's been a good week overall- just ready to meet this little girl :) 
 
THIRTY-SEVEN WEEKS!
 Baby is the size of a(n): WINTER MELON!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Get excited. At 37 weeks, your baby has reached full term. That means he’s developed his most crucial functions. Of course, he’ll get even healthier and stronger over the next few weeks, so don’t get too impatient. Around week 37, many moms-to-be find themselves organizing cupboards and scrubbing their floors. That’s the nesting instinct kicking in as your body senses baby will be here shortly. It also might be your brain’s way of making sure you’re prepared for just about anything, so you can feel like you have an extra edge on this whole new parent thing.
 
New Symptoms: Random sharp pains in lower belly ~ nothing to crazy, just new :)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 11.5 lbs... 
Maternity Clothes:  same:: Since the cold weather is starting to settle in, I am rocking leggings/spandex and pretty tops -- so comfy :)
Stretch Marks: May have one, but I am not sure- lol <-- same!
Sleep: Able to get about 4 hours at a time, its wonderful haha!
Movement: SO MUCH MOVEMENT <3
Food Cravings/Aversions: nothing new :)
Gender:  GIRL :)
Belly Button In or Out:In!
What I Miss:   belly sleeping :( or even sleeping flat on my back- I can last about 10 minutes and then I get nauseous  and I have to roll with a loud grunt- haha!
What I am Looking Forward To: MEETING HER :) 21 days give or take :)
 
 
Happy Sunday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment