Wednesday, October 24, 2012

38 weeks!!

This post is pretty late- I'm actually 38 weeks and 4 days- wahoo!! 

It was a pretty good week :) The aches and pains have hit a "flat line" - I still have them, but they are no worse then they have been, which in my opinion is a good thing :) I had an appointment on Wednesday (internal) and G is staying put - no change in dilatation or effacement which is a bit disappointing, but okay-- I want her to be fully ready so enjoy it in there missy :)I have a doctor's appointment on Friday and I can't wait- we will be talking INDUCTION -- little miss will be an October baby :) I'm so excited to see her sweet face and have her outta my ribs- haha! I'm sure that is the thing I am going to miss most is the moments where her and I have those memonets where she gives me a shove or a kick and I press back - our little game <3 

Dear Giana,

I was supposed to write to you every week but as you can see your mommy is a little bit of a slacker when it comes to time management- but seeing as you have only a little bit of time left in mommy's belly I wanted to write to you and let you know I am so excited to see your beautiful face & for you to meet your big sister- and daddy too of course. It has been quite the roller coaster through pain, no sleeping, your sister jumping on you (on accident of course ;)), heart burn and the list goes on and on, but I would go through it all again for you. I love you sweet girl <3
diva.


cankles :(
fab big sister swag


THIRTY-EIGHT WEEKS!
Baby is the size of a(n): PUMPKIN!




Yow! If you feel a sort of lightening bolt running up and down your legs (and in your crotch), don’t freak out. At 38 weeks, baby’s probably sitting pretty low in your pelvis, which means he’s bumping into all kinds of nerves down there -- including some pretty sensitive ones you might not know you had. Be on the lookout for signs of labor, including contractions that come on stronger, at more regular intervals, and the “bloody show.” It could happen any day now -- or it might not be for a few weeks. Until then, try to relax.
New Symptoms: Nothing new!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 11.5 lbs... -- not sure- I have doctor's appointment on Friday so I will see then :) 
Maternity Clothes:  not much to choose from, but I'm working with what I got- leggings are my savior and oh so comfy!
Stretch Marks: May have one, but I am not sure- lol <-- same!

Sleep: Able to get about 4 hours at a time, its wonderful haha!
Movement: SO MUCH MOVEMENT- did not think this far in I'd still be feeling so much, but it's nice to feel her moving around, I don't have to worry (as much) haha  <3
Food Cravings/Aversions: nothing new :)
Gender: GIRL :)
Belly Button In or Out:In/flat!
What I Miss:   having more options for clothes!
What I am Looking Forward ToI think I've mentioned this before... but what the heck- it's the truth:: MEETING HER :)

No comments:

Post a Comment