Sunday, April 29, 2012

13 weeks!

This post is a day late, but hey- I'm pretty surprised I've kept up this much! Usually with blogs (yes I've started a few haha) I start them and after 2 or 3 posts I give up or forget about it! Been a pretty laid back week -- still excited (nervous) that the baby's due date changed -- and surprisingly the time feels like it's flying, but I guess that's what happens when you are chasing a 2 year old around, time flies and you don't get much down time to actually think- but that in a way is a good thing; closer to meeting this baby :) :) :)

 THIRTEEN WEEKS
Baby is the size of a : PEACH!
Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)



New Symptoms: Loss of appetite? I think I'm hungry so I make something then when I put it to my mouth- it feels like I have no room for food in my belly-- that's strange.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Neither!
Maternity Clothes: Still the same,. flowy dresses and yoga pants!
Stretch Marks: NONE!
Sleep: Really missing my sleep :)
Movement: Really thought I felt something 2 days ago, but could have just been hunger pains or gas haha!
Food Cravings/Aversions: Craving Mexican food and strawberry banana smoothies <-- still!
Gender:  Unknown- but have a feeling it's another girl :)
Belly Button In or Out:In!
What I Miss: Sleeping :(
What I am Looking Forward To: really feeling the baby move -- and finding out what it is : BOY or GIRL -- either way I'll be happy as long as shim's healthy :)




 










the photo of the week:  -- T got a hold of the camera and snapped this of herself:




xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment