Wednesday, May 9, 2012

14 weeks (+4day) whoops!

It feels like the weeks are flying by! I have my first real doctor's appointment today (I have been to an Ultra Sound Tech a few times, and since she didn't see anything was wrong or that I needed medical attention, I decided to hold off on the OBGYN because the first initial appointment was just a bunch of talking - was like listening to a broken record).  I feel pretty good these days, just really tired. I haven't posted any belly photos yet, but here are two from 13 weeks and today :)


                        13 weeks                                        14 weeks 4 days

I feel like I look bigger in the 13 week photo versus the almost 15 weeks, 
but it could just be the shirt


FOURTEEN WEEKS
Baby is the size of a: LEMON!
Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth. 



New Symptoms: No major changes- nice thing is sickness symptoms seem to be going away so that's always a plus!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 1lb
Maternity Clothes:  flowy dresses, yoga pants and finally (not super happy about it, but) maternity shirts.
Stretch Marks: NONE!
Sleep: Really missing my sleep :)
Movement: still the same still cant tell if it's hunger pains or gas haha!
Food Cravings/Aversions: Craving Mexican food anything salty- pretzels are amazing and surprisingly WATER - if you know me you know that I usually HATE to drink water, but recently I've been drinking 64+ ounces a day! WAY TO GO ME :)
Gender:  Unknown- but have a feeling it's another girl- find out for sure on THURSDAY (hopefully if he/she cooperates!
Belly Button In or Out:In!
What I Miss: Sleeping :(
What I am Looking Forward To: same as last week: really feeling the baby move -- and finding out what it is : BOY or GIRL -- either way I'll be happy as long as shim's healthy :)


** Hopefully this will be the only time I forget to post! It's already fun to look back and see what was going on just a few weeks ago! 

Have a great week everyone!

xoxo,




No comments:

Post a Comment