Saturday, May 12, 2012

15 weeks!

Well this week has been so exciting! As you may have read in my last post (yesterday) I found out the sex of baby #2 - a GIRL :) - and now all I can do is think of registries, what color I want to do the girlS (since I will have TWO-haha) room and most curious as to what she will look like?!?!?! Will she look like T?? I hope so, I know I am her mom, but my little girl is so cute! She is starting to catch on that there is a baby in my tummy- we sing the baby sister song and she gets so excited (its a song we made up haha) and she kissed my stomach for the first time yesterday and said "baby sissaa" ah! my heart melted.  
T & her Baby Sister <3
the photo of the week
     Yesterday was my mom's birthday and anyone that knows my mother knows she LOVES to shop - so she has been dying to find out the sex of the baby, almost as bad as I did so she can begin the clothes shopping -- side note -- I'm really lucky she likes to shop and spoils her granddaughter(s) so much because shopping stresses me outtttt; I mean picking out a few things here and there are fun, but when my mom shops its as if the president gave her an undercover mission and she NEVER fails- LOVE YOU MOMMA :) --  so as a gift from me & T, I took a photo of T holding the sonogram and put it on one side of the frame (the desk frames where there is space for two pictures) and on the other I out the picture of the sonogram where the UST (Ultra Sound Tech) pointed out LO (little one's) girl parts. I handed her the wrapped gift at dinner (we all went out to her favorite seafood restaurant, 13 of us <we take celebrating birthdays pretty serious>) and she asked if she could open it - I said sure, but then walked away from the table to grab a high chair but watched her the entire time. At first she didn't get it- which I LOVED because then the reaction came that I was waiting for -- she kept looking and then put the frame down on the table and yells "OH MY GOD -- is that really true?!?!?!" -- yes momma, another little girl, she then proceeded to pass it around the table and again since my mom didn't point it out to everyone, they didn't get it right away, they were focused on the photo of T but then would whip their heads around to  look at me and HUGE smiles on their faces! Ah what a memory that was :)

FIFTEEN WEEKS!
The baby is the size of a: NAVAL ORANGE
                    
 Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now out measure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus  is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still cant feel the movements.
New Symptoms: serious back aches!! Tylenol isn't helping, neither are heating pads or back rubs :( & extreme thirst ALL the time!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Neither!
Maternity Clothes:  dresses and yoga pants and some maternity shirts
Stretch Marks: NONE!
Sleep: cant sleep past 630am :/
Movement: the butterfly feeling is there, but no strong movement yet :)
Food Cravings/Aversions: Craving Mexican food and WATER-- I NEVER drink water (i know that's bad, but true) but all of a sudden these last two weeks it's all that will quench my thirst!
Gender:  finally.. I know.... A GIRL :)
Belly Button In or Out:In!
What I Miss: Sleeping IN :(
What I am Looking Forward To: really feeling HER move around & the "Name Game" what to name baby girl #2?!




Happy Saturday Everyone!!


xoxo,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment