Saturday, May 26, 2012

17 weeks!

This week has been pretty good, still on my medication for all those infections I had (strep, double ear infection and sinus infection) but I'm feel much better thank goodness.  Baby is doing well, I had a doctors appointment this week and heart rate was 152- only thing he said that had me a little worried was "uterus little bit bigger than your due date, you feeling any kicks yet??" of course he said this before checking her heart rate so I was so afraid something was wrong -- but nope, everything is okay. I have an ultra sound in 4 weeks to check out all her organs and what not so I'm excited for that! I usually write a bit more on here, but today its going to be 88 degrees and we are heading to the lake, well not D, poor guy- he has to work a double at the restaurant frying all day :( we will miss you daddy!

the photo of the week:: 
look at my loves <3 in the WRONG beds!

SEVENTEEN WEEKS!
Baby is the size of an: ONION!
Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints.




New Symptoms: As crazy as it is M/S is back full force, but seems even worse then the first trimester -- its not ALL the time, but when it hits it really takes a lot out of me :(
Total Weight Gain/Loss: neither!
Maternity Clothes:  dresses and yoga pants and some maternity shirts
Stretch Marks: NONE! (keep fingers crossed)
Sleep: exhaustion is really such an understatement. T & and Keela and Luna have NO problem sleeping at night and I'm so jealous!! I just cant seem to stay asleep, I'm either too hot, or roll on my stomach (because im stomach sleeper) and realize I cant, or my eyes just wont stay shut! 
Movement: the butterfly feeling is there, but no strong movement yet -- can't wait for that.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Mexican food, especially tacos, or just chicken with the taco seasoning.. yum!
Gender:  GIRL :)
Belly Button In or Out:In!
What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach :(
What I am Looking Forward To: For those real kicks and punches!



17 weeks!
please excuse the dirty mirrors


 

Happy Saturday Everyone!!


xoxo,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment