Sunday, July 15, 2012

24 weeks!

           I have given up on trying to get my posts up everytime on Saturday, so as long as I get it up sometime during the weekend -- I think i'm good:: 24 weeks! 24 weeks! wow-- and as someone pointed out this week -- 6  M.O.N.T.H.S! So crazy exciting how fast time is going! This little girl is going to be here before I know it! This heat New England is having is crazy! I know they say when you are pregnant the summer heat feels a bit hotter, but hot molasses is it HOT! I now have physical therapy twice a week for my back issues (sciatica) I am going to bring up induction at my next appointment seeing as how each doctor I have spoken with has said I will probably have this pain until G is born, so I need an end in sight-- thinking to ask about Halloween -- 1. its only 4 days before my EDD, and 2. how neat would it be to have both my kids born on a Holiday?! haha, guess we will see!
          We as a family had a great week :) T starts ballet on Monday, so exciting and she has started POTTY TRAINING- today (Sunday) marks one week and I must say my girl has got it down pat!! I'm so proud!!-- D has been working on his car and it's coming together -- and the animal children are doing well too. This week we started talking what we can get rid of to make room for G; two bedroom apartment.. T is already in our room and we have a roommate whom we love-- on the waiting list to get a 3 bedroom, but I dont foresee that happening before G gets here :/ so the planning begins!

Photos of the week:


happy girl :)
panties!!
what momm!?
                       




<------PANTIES!----->
lipgloss loving <3

sweet girls

sleepy head

how is this comfortable?!

oh the life of a dog <3




TWENTY-FOUR WEEKS!
Baby is the size of a: CANTALOUPE!
At week 24, baby’s progress isn’t just about internal stuff, it’s about her looks too. With pinker, more opaque skin, she’s looking more and more, well, like a baby. You might be experiencing some of the discomforts of the later months of pregnancy like leg cramps, backaches and swollen feet. <--  right on the money
 
24 weeks 4 days!


belly shot at the pool- wow.




 belly photos <3







New Symptoms: Runny nose in the morning...? odd
Total Weight Gain/Loss: not sure-- doctors appointment Wednesday- will find out then.
Maternity Clothes:  bottoms definitely maternity- but just larger tops :) <-- same as last week
Stretch Marks: NONE! (keep fingers crossed)
Sleep: same ol' same ol'- at this point, I am getting used to waking up early; even when I wake up at 7:01 I get excited that I had an extra minute of sleep.. literally.. haha
Movement: Moves so much! Her moving/sleeping pattern has started to change a bit, little more active at night and its so low- almost feels like her little feet are beating on me, more my pubic bone! -- <3
Food Cravings/Aversions: Aversions, I still have under control- new love, HOT FRIES... nasty I know, but they taste just so goooood.
Gender:  GIRL :)
Belly Button In or Out:In!
What I Miss: Sitting with my legs closed, haha-meaning on the steps of my back deck- my belly hangs right between my legs so it's so unlady like, haha, ohwell!
What I am Looking Forward To: Scheduling my elective ultra sound to see Miss G with some fat on her body and get some 4D photos!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment