Sunday, July 8, 2012

23 weeks!

This post is a day late and honestly, I can't believe I'm able to get it up NOW -- I'm so burnt out! This was a pretty good week, besides the sciatica (doctors Monday morning thank goodness) -- 
        It was a very eventful week- the regular week schedule, a wedding Friday, out Saturday night for my best friends birthday- wooo, talk about busy! Normally I have the energy, but Miss Giana is stealing all the energy! The wedding was beautiful- it was so nice to see all my friends in one place! 

my beautiful best friend Jenny :)

my girls :)

tres amigos!

Here are some photos from the week : 
sun bathing baby girl!

2 of my girls! catching some rays!

ice cream date with mommy!

TWENTY-THREE WEEKS!
Baby is the size of a: GRAPEFRUIT! 

Baby can listen to your voice and your heartbeat -- and even to loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking at this stage.


New Symptoms: Nothing new :: going to doctor's tomorrow (Monday) to get this sciatica under control!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 2lbs
!
Maternity Clothes:  bottoms definitely maternity- but just larger tops :) 
Stretch Marks: NONE! (keep fingers crossed)
Sleep: Just getting WORSE -- but you know what, i don't even care- my love for Giana conquers this battle with sleep i have everyday -- VICTORY IS MINEEE! 
Movement: I love feeling her move- I cant see her movements on top of my stomach YET, but I got her pattern down, still moving a lot during the day- she is not a major mover at night - so I can't blame her for keeping me up at night - hehe :) love this girl so much!
Food Cravings/Aversions: I got the food under control, I can feel my appetite creeping up on me, and am trying to fight that a bit -- trying to drink lots of water to fill me up instead of eating EVERY hour like my body wants!
Gender:  GIRL :)
Belly Button In or Out:In!
What I Miss: Being able to stay up late and not necessarily pay for it the next day. Night time is usually mommy/daddy time -- and I have been STRUGGLING to keep up with it, love D so much for understanding, but miss our time together to watch a movie or just chat <3 we make time during the day now, but its just little bits here and there in between working and running after the girls (human & animal haha)
What I am Looking Forward To: seeing the  movements on my stomach! D&T can feel her, but seeing it will be so fun for all of us!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment