Monday, July 30, 2012

26 weeks!

96 days away from d- day.. holy $#@^ --  It was a great week!! The downside of this past week (get this outta the way now) -- SWELLING!! My feet didn't swell, really nothing was swollen but my belly with T until I was 37 weeks! I was looking forward to that again, but G has another plan in mind. By the end of the day, my feet feel like bricks - heavy, squishy and just ugh, but that's okay -- okay, the upside (sort of) the nesting phase has begun.. I rearranged my living room, moved T's toys to a new section to make room for G's things. Since we are still in our two bedroom apartment (with our roommate) I am not doing a nursery (sad face) yet, just setting up the things we NEED - i.e. crib, swing, changing table etc. ~ making room for those things are starting to make it real. I was sort of procrastinating, but know if I wait too much longer it will just cause me undue stress- so chop chop! We are using T's crib since we used it maybe 10 times (haha) and probably will barley be used again with G, but I want it set up just in case :) - When we do finally move, I have ideas ready for the girls room and thought about it, it will be nice to move into a new place and set things up exactly how I want them and not have to move them around :) I started updating my registry this week, taking off the unnecessary things- i.e. wipe warmer -- I mean really most babies don't like their diaper changed warm wipe or cold, so no thanks to that, something I added that I looked up a lot was a Moby - I love the idea. I had a carrier with T, but I absolutely love the closeness and hands free ability with the moby!  I am really starting to get excited -- my mom has begun planning my baby shower -- September 15th! seems so far away, but really is not that far; as I mentioned before 96 days...

T and I have been doing a lot of fun things these past few weeks; I really am trying to enjoy the time we have just her and I ( I will still make time for T&Mommy time even when G comes, but it wont be so easy!) This week we did something she loved- we made cupcakes -- she helped crack eggs, stir, scoop into pan, kept track of time, and put icing & sprinkles. She was so proud :) -- we also mad breakfast- funcakes= pancakes in fun shapes-- I'm such a lucky mom -- can't believe how fast time is going, on to another week!!
funcakes :)


sweet sleepy girl <3


TWENTY-SIX WEEKS!
The baby is the size of a : HEAD OF LETTUCE



  



At week 26, baby may be interfering with your sleep, messing with your brain (forget much?), and even be giving you a stress headache or two. It’s normal to be experiencing some mild swelling, but around this week, it’s important to watch out for swelling severe or sudden -- it could be the sign of a dangerous condition called pre-eclampsia

New Symptoms: Nothing new :)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure yet, only go by the doctors scale-- have an appointment on the 13th, which in fact is my last MONTHLY appointment, I move up to TWO appointments a month- woohoo!
Maternity Clothes:  same as last week - summer is making it easy to not have to buy much materinty clothes, but what would be better- buying clothes and not too worried 
Stretch Marks: NONE! (keep fingers crossed)
Sleep: no change!
Movement: I think she has flipped around- no longer breached because I am feeling so seriously strong kicks/punches in my ribs!!
Food Cravings/Aversions: nothing new :)
Gender:  GIRL :)
Belly Button In or Out:In!
What I Miss: belly sleeping :(
What I am Looking Forward To: baby shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment