Monday, July 23, 2012

25 weeks!

 This was a great week for the whole family again. I am starting to really round out-- I have been looking back at older posts and it's mind blowing how quickly time has gone! I'm really exciting and anxious for her to come, but of course knows she needs this 15 weeks to cook up! It's a bit crazy for me now so this is going to be cut short- but quick wrap up : T is doing sooo sooo sooo good with potty training, she feels so grown up with her panties-- Keela is so loving, we are so lucky to have a dog like her- T riding her like a horse doesnt bother her one bit- such a good PIT BULL -- :) :) and Daddy is doing well too, finally starting to get excited about baby G instead of nervous :)
 

nothing is cuter then a baby wedge :)

skateboard girl <3



TWENTY-FIVE WEEKS!
Baby is the size of a: CAULIFLOWER!
  
 
       
 
Maybe you’re getting nervous about delivery, or maybe it’s your haywire hormones, but you might start to have trouble sleeping around week 25. This is a common complaint of many moms-to-be. Experiment with different strategies for getting some sleep.


New Symptoms: Nothing new :)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: went to doctors Wednesday, not sure how much I gained this week but in total only 9 lbs total gained! He said he's guessing ill gain about 20 lbs, good by me :)
Maternity Clothes:  bottoms definitely maternity- but just larger tops :) <-- same as last week
Stretch Marks: NONE! (keep fingers crossed)
Sleep: no change!
Movement: I think she has flipped around- no longer breached because I am feeling so seriously strong kicks/punches in my ribs!!
Food Cravings/Aversions: nothing new :)
Gender:  GIRL :)
Belly Button In or Out:In!
What I Miss: tanning beds -- yes, I am biracial so I am "Tan as it is" but a tanning bed was so relaxing, 20 minutes of solid me time and quick naps ;)
What I am Looking Forward To: 4D appointment on the 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment