Saturday, August 18, 2012

29 weeks!








Why hello there 29 weeks, how lovely to see you! This past week has not been too bad :) My belly is really growing- I honestly feel like it blew up on morning and BAM - I now get the "oh my gosh, when are you due" and when I say November their eyes get HUGE- haha, yes I'm 5'2.5"- and I have a short torso- so yeah the only place for G to grow is OUT- :) The picture below- wow, as a side note- my breasts are HUGE -- I mean I was never a small cup to begin with but my god, this is more than I can handle! I have to go bra shopping soon here because I keep falling out the sides bras - ahh the perks of pregnancy. 
really?

In more exiting news: I had my 3d/4/d Ultra SOUND on Monday- it was so nice to see her again- she is so chubby!! Ahh! I can't wait to squeeze her little chubby cheeks! I didn't get the best photos so I get to go back in two weeks - best part- FREE OF CHARGE-- I could watch her move around for hours and hours. T came with me and it was so exciting for her- as soon as the tech switched it over the 4D- she is " awe mommy-- baby sistaaaah!" Got the biggest smile on her face. I hope I remember this when we go back, but I'd love to video record her reactions because it really is the cutest thing to see her get so happy/excited-- maybe one day when shes angry with her little sister I could show her the video and say- remember how excited you were?? haha, like that will work (but maybe it will. 

Here are just two photos from the ultra sound; I'm sure I will have more after the next appointment to share :)
little BIG foot :) 

profile <3
I LOVE this outfit, I can't wait to put her in it!
coming home outfit/hospital stay outfit- softest fabric I have EVER felt
check out www.tinysprouts.com -- you won't be disappointed!
And now some silly photos of my beautiful girl T <3
decided to do her own hair today <3 haha
mommy suggested a "pony" for her hair and she said "of course you can mommy"
i just love this little girl so much!
The heart burn is still around- which is awful. I had my 28 week appointment and my OB explained to me that it probably wont get any better but there is some over the counter stuff that he has heard works wonders- now if only I could remember the name of it- damn pregnancy brain- I told him this time around I feel a lot more, my energy dwindles quicker than when I was pregnant with T and that this time it just is HARD-- I am not usually a BIG complainer, but wow- I am working for this little girl, haha- He explained to me that most women don't think about the pregnancy when they are on their 2nd/3rd (etc) pregnancy- they think about the labor. Yes the labor is smoother (majority of the time) BUT the pregnancy part takes a toll on your body. Your uterus is softer, which is why you feel more, and your 1st pregnancy did some work to your body, so it is a bit worn, so he said a nicely as he could- its not going to get easier, but managing it is what we can do- so you call whenever you need and we will do whatever we can for you. I walked out of there feeling a bit defeated, until I got in the car and felt G give me a nudge as if saying " mama, it's going to be okay- you've done this part before- love you" and then I smiled and said "I know baby girl, we got this"- so yeah, its going to get harder, but at the end of this I will have another beautiful baby girl who I love unconditionally and wont remember these complaints. I decided after seeing a commercial for Google Mail (gmail I believe) to write letters to G each week- and also to T for them to have when they get older so here goes the 1st for for G :)

<3 Dearest Giana,

I am so looking forward to meeting you and for you to meet your family - in about 79 days, but if you'd like to come in 75 (October 31st) mommy would just die!! Your big sister Tia was born on Valentines day (02.14.10) and think it would be so neat to have you both share a birthday with a holiday- makes it THAT much more special. You are making your mama work to get you here,but you are more than worth it. You are about 2 lbs 6oz and not too sure how long, but when the ultra sound tech did your measurements of your legs you were measuring smaller than your abdomen and head- but duh, I hope you don't mind, but your mommy & daddy are not very tall people- Mommy is 5'2.5" (that .5 matters) and Daddy is 5'9" so you may be a small girl, which is perfectly fine with us- your sister is petite and is simply beautiful so you have nothing to worry about :) I cant wait to see you again in 2 weeks :) Hopefully you go move in the correct position- right now you are breached (head up) so mama needs you to turn around like a good girl so I dont have anxiety about them having to turn you or something! love you sweet girl.

Love,
Mommy  

TWENTY-NINE WEEKS!
Baby is the size of a(n): ACORN SQUASH!



                                                                      


New Symptoms:  Swollen feet by the end of the day; it's not really new- just more noticeable this past week :/ 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 11lbs!
Maternity Clothes:  no change, the nice part of it being dresses all the time, they grow with you ;) 
Stretch Marks: NONE! (keep fingers crossed)
Sleep: same as last week, but getting used to it, I think my nesting is kicking in again because as soon as I get up I start cleaning and love that I have the rest of the day not worrying about cleaning up (laundry <wash, dry, fold & put away> = BLAH".
Movement: SO MUCH MOVEMENT- I love that I can see her move <3 
Food Cravings/Aversions: nothing new :)
Gender:  GIRL :)
Belly Button In or Out:In!
What I Miss:  Eating whatever I want without thinking about the fire breathing dragon I become. The heartburn is brutal this time around. Feels like I swallowed thumbtacks that are on fire- its serious!
What I am Looking Forward ToGoing back for another 3d/4d ultra sound-- I got some okay photos, but G is breached and has made a nice cozy spot for herself on my right side wedged way into my ribs so we couldn't get very many shots -- so the tech said, come back in two weeks - best part-- FREE OF CHARGE -- so we can try for better photos. The photos we did get, my oh my-- makes my heart melt!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment