Monday, August 6, 2012

My first purchases ;)

Yesterday T and I went to do some shopping to get out of the house (it was WAY to hotfor this mama to be outside) and as we were shopping I found these 3 items for baby G -- first things I personally have purchased for her-- it wa like buying clothes for a doll!!! It was so fun, T loved looking at the clothes too but that girl is going to get me in trouble in the next couple of years just tossing clothes into the basket like it was no big deal :) #mommysgirl <3

Another thing we have for baby G is her changing table; since we are trying to figure out what to do for the girls room later down the line we aren't bringing too much into the house when she is first born; carseat(obviously), swing, changing table, crib, pack & play and stroller -- my mom & Mim (grandma) surprised me with her changing table-- I cried when I saw it it is BEAUTIFUL :) things are coming together for our sweet girl, not to much time now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment