Saturday, September 1, 2012

31 weeks!






      Single digits!! Only 9 (+|-) weeks until D day! This past

 week has been pretty good! I actually got decent sleep each

night and woke up feeling pretty good :) I went to by doctors

 appointment on Wednesday and everything looked pretty

good- meet the new doctor and liked her a lot. She's younger

and was very kind which was nice to find out and a relief to

know that any doctor tht ends up being on call the day/night

 G decides to make her grand entrance I will be happy with!

My boobs are growing every week- which is not the greatest, I

 mean some women love that their boobs grow during

 pregnancy but not me... These things are HUGE and barely

 manageable- haha! D asks just about every day "babe, wow-

 they are still growing??" good thing I have a sense of humor 

right?

       Anyway, I also went for a 2nd appointment for my

 elective ultra sound, because the 1st time miss G decided to

 barrier her face into my spine, also during that ultra sound I

 found out she was BREACHED- which freaked me out, well

at appointment number 2 she had turned head down (thank

 goodness!) but the little bigger was still facing my spine and

 REFUSED to turn around! I bounced on a ball , drank some

 juice, poked and nothing! I am dying to see her face: at this

point when I was pregnant with T we were able to see that 

she had her daddy's nose and was absolutely beautiful. I have

 NO doubt G is going to beautiful just like her sister but agh! I

 want to see that face! I go back for a 3rd time on Thursday 

ad will be drinking plenty of smoothies, juices etc to make 

sure she is in motion and hopefully catch a glimpse!

reality has set it- G is coming very soon!!!
        My precious T has made another friend which makes me

 so happy. The little girl happens to live in our neighborhood

 and her mom like me has been looking for a friend as well so

 it just worked out. T is so proud to have friends- everyday 

she asks "mom, where my fwends?" its so sweet- I'm so glad

 she has them, what great kids!
loves to paint :)


THIRTY-ONE WEEKS!
Baby is the size of a: PINEAPPLE!

























Welcome to week 31. Can you believe all five of baby’s senses are fully developed? He also keeps getting smarter. That’s probably good to know, since you might actually feel a little dumb. You’re not! It’s just that many moms-to-be find themselves acting absentmindedly during the third trimester. Some say that “pregnancy brain” isn’t a proven physical ailment, but can you think of another time in your life when you’ve had more on your mind than now? We’re guessing no. That right there is enough of a reason to be so forgetful. From 31 weeks on, you’re bound to feel a lot of the same symptoms -- some may get worse, some may become bearable. And you might start to have more trouble getting around as you get heavier and feel more and more short of breath. Remember not to push yourself too much. It’s good for you and baby to get some exercise, but definitely take breaks to rest as much as you need.



New Symptoms:  Nothing new! 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 11lbs! <-- still! Went to my appointment on Wednesday and she has I had gained no extra weight, and since they use mini laptops now that keep everything neat and organized I figured I'd ask what the total weight gain was and when she said 11lbs, I almost died-- happily! :)
Maternity Clothes:  no change, the nice part of it being dresses all the time, they grow with you ;) 
Stretch Marks: NONE! (keep fingers crossed)
Sleep: I actually got decent sleep this week- I'm not sure if my body has just adapted, or if it just got used to less sleep- but I wake up feeling pretty good! I still toss and turn a bit, but that doesn't matter too much!!
Movement: SO MUCH MOVEMENT- I love that I can see her move <3 
Food Cravings/Aversions: nothing new :)
Gender:  GIRL :)
Belly Button In or Out:In!
What I Miss:  Belly sleeping, I tend to try to roll on my belly in the middle of my sleep, and wake up like.. damnit, back to the right or to the left- haha
What I am Looking Forward ToGoing back for another 3d/4d ultra sound--3rd appointment since miss G is so stubborn (like her daddy) :)



Happy Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment