Sunday, September 30, 2012

35 weeks!

35/35! Love this -- 35 weeks down, 35 (+/-) days to go! G is looking fabulous. I had an ultrasound on Thursday and ah, she blew my mind. She is so beautiful! She is weighing in at 5lbs 4 oz :) she gave some great poses for photos too -- I'm so excited to meet her, so is T! It's so neat to see T see G on the ultrasound screen-- she points out her features and gets so excited. T is going to be a great big sister! I have a doctors appointment this Wednesday (the 3rd) - my 1st internal exam, so we will see whats going on down there. I have been having some SERIOUS braxton hicks and a lot of pressure, back pain is still as bad as it has been, but I really am trying to look past it seeing how much time I have left. ah- I forgot the best news.. SHE IS HEAD DOWN!! Maternal head down actually -- meaning if you were looking at me she is head down laying spine on (your) left side with her feet dangling on (your) right side. It's so awesome to be able to know actually what I'm feeling (well 99% sure- she could move of course, but there isn't MUCH room for her too, so she SHOULD stay put :) WAHOO!!!!!)

beautiful <3

opening her eyes!!



THIRTY-FIVE WEEKS!
Baby is the size of a(n): COCONUT!










  





Growing, growing, growing. Yup, baby and you. You’ve reached 35 weeks, and your uterus has grown about 1,000 times its original size, a number that might sound exaggerated to everyone else -- but to you it probably feels more like a million. You can expect to gain about a half-pound a week before birth, and baby’s beefing up, too. At 35 weeks, some moms-to-be feel like they have a ton of stuff left to do before baby’s arrival. Others can barely wait for baby to make his debut. Either way, try not to stress. Baby will show up when he’s ready, and he won’t care if you haven’t checked every little detail off your list.

New Symptoms:  pressure! Lots of pressure ~ I started googling early signs of labor because it feels so weird. I don't really remember what it was like with T because I was under so much stress because of the fire (long story for another day):/
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 9lbs... strange I know.

Maternity Clothes:  Since the cold weather is starting to settle in, I am rocking leggings/spandex and pretty tops -- so comfy :)
Stretch Marks: NONE! (keep fingers crossed)
Sleep: I recently have been staying up so much later and still waking up super early, but strangely enough feel okay ~ haha, oh baby G what are you doing to me?!
Movement: SO MUCH MOVEMENT <3
Food Cravings/Aversions: nothing new :)
Gender:  GIRL :)
Belly Button In or Out:In!
What I Miss:   belly sleeping :( or even sleeping flat on my back- I can last about 10 minutes and I have to roll with a loud grunt- haha!
What I am Looking Forward To: my regular OBGYN appointment. This week starts the weekly visits-- we are getting so close 34 (+/-) days to goooooo!



T loving on her baby sister :)

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment