Sunday, September 16, 2012

33 weeks!

what a week!! I'm really losing track of time and my brain (haha); I remembered everyone else's appointments this week, but my own! I will have to call tomorrow to reschedule, I hate when I do that though! Exciting thing is I have an ultra sound on Thursday :-D love those appointments!

silly girl <3
<3


    













 I got so much accomplished this week, well really today actually- my nesting phase has kicked in again; I cleaned out our huge closet downstairs to make room/a set up for all of T's fall/winter clothes - I honestly thought I was going to stop mid way just because I was so tired and my feet were swollen by 3pm, but I knew it would drive me crazy to wake up and see the mess tomorrow morning knowing I couldn't get to it until sometime this week because I have a lot going on. First of all- my mom is pretty awesome. I absolutely HATE shopping when I have too- finding someone here or there for the hell of it, yeah sure, any day but when I have to basically get a whole wardrobe together-- I'd rather have my nose hairs plucked out one by one, haha that's a bit extreme (and sounds brutally painful) but you get the idea -- as I was saying -- thanks to my mom i know longer have to worry what so ever. she hooked T up!!!! I will post photos tomorrow since my computer is deciding not to cooperate; my girl will not wear the same outfit twice that's how good my mom is- THANKS MOM!


THIRTY-THREE WEEKS
Baby is the size of a : DURIAN!
 







 
 
 



We’d tell you to take a deep breath and relax, but it’s probably tough to do either of those at 33 weeks. It’s probably tough to be comfortable at all, since you might be feeling overheated on top of your other symptoms, too. But you’re probably getting super excited to meet baby, and we can’t blame you. Week 33 is a good time to make sure you have a safe car seat for baby -- go ahead and install it already. Sure, you might not see baby for another month, but if you have an early surprise arrival, that’s the one thing you really need to have ready.




New Symptoms:  HOT all the time-- cant ever get cool enough without being TOO cold. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: whoops- missed the appointment thursday, will find out this week!
Maternity Clothes:  yes, since the weather is cooling down I have had to pull out some of the maternity clothing, but still rocking the dresses with quarter sleeve cover ups :)
Stretch Marks: NONE! (keep fingers crossed)
Sleep: I have a regular routine these days- go to bed around 10:30 - which is late in my opinion, since I wake up at 630, work 8 hours a day with DD with me (lucky mama), and no nap- haha, anyway- roll from side to side about every 2 hours and get up around 330 to pee, take 20-30 minutes to fall back asleep... its been happening the last 5 days and am actually okay with it :)
Movement: SO MUCH MOVEMENT <3
Food Cravings/Aversions: nothing new :)
Gender:  GIRL :)
Belly Button In or Out:In!
What I Miss:   same :) I'm sitting here thinking "what do I miss...?" I could say the usual, not having heart burn, or having to wake up to pee every night or non-swollen feet.. but honestly, I know it's all for G, so I don't care anymore :) bring it on!
What I am Looking Forward To: -- same -->SAME --> Going back for another 3d/4d ultra sound--just because. I finally got to see her beautiful face and fell even more in love with her <3
 
 
 
 
Happy Sunday!

 










2 comments:

  1. How did your ultrasound go? How funny. I had one too yesterday, but it was to check on the growth. I was laughing at your rolling from side to side. It's so uncomfortable to swith sides. I literally have to hold the bump or else it kind of flops over and hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! It actually had to be rescheduled- The tech and I have become good friends so she hasn't charged me the last 3 times- so I felt it was out of place to beg to keep my appointment, but it was for an emergency -- I go back this coming Thursday :) SO laughs at me every time I roll over because I have to hold my bump too- if only men knew! how did your appointment go??

    ReplyDelete