Sunday, September 9, 2012

32 weeks!

Letting the photos do the talking this week!


that face melts my heart <3

best pals



loving on mommy & baby sister

profile photo!

chubby cheeks!

yawning!

<3

can't wait to smooch those lips!



THIRTY-TWO WEEKS!
Baby is the size of a: SQUASH!







At 32 weeks, baby’s birth still seems kind of far away, but you and baby are physically ready in a lot of ways, just in case there’s an early arrival. Baby may have turned so she’s in the head-down position by now, poised for her trip down the birth canal. And you may have noticed your nipples looking darker. That’s so a preemie can see them for breastfeeding -- isn't your body so amazing? Intensity might be building in the symptoms department, as heartburn and contractions intensify around week 32. But we’re guessing you’re so excited about baby’s impending arrival, they’re not slowing you down much



New Symptoms:  Nothing new! 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Bi-weekly appointment on Thursday, will find out then!
Maternity Clothes:  no change, the nice part of it being dresses all the time, they grow with you ;) 
Stretch Marks: NONE! (keep fingers crossed)
Sleep: I have a regular routine these days- go to bed around 10:30 - which is late in my opinion, since I wake up at 630, work 8 hours a day with DD with me (lucky mama), and no nap- haha, anyway- roll from side to side about every 2 hours and get up around 330 to pee, take 20-30 minutes to fall back asleep... its been happening the last 5 days and am actually okay with it :)
Movement: SO MUCH MOVEMENT- I actually felt her flip back into the breached position (which I'm not to happy about) on my way to my 3d appointment, BUT think she may have turned again-- I'm feeling some serious kicks to my ribs and boobs haha. I love the woman I go to for elective ultrasounds, we have actually become pretty close with sharing personal things, and on the plus side she said she loves when I come so we can chat so she asked me to come back in 2 weeks (I'll be 35 weeks) again.. FREE OF CHARGE-- she didn't have to ask me twice!
Food Cravings/Aversions: nothing new :)
Gender:  GIRL :)
Belly Button In or Out:In!
What I Miss:  I'm sitting here thinking "what do I miss...?" I could say the usual, not having heart burn, or having to wake up to pee every night or non-swollen feet.. but honestly, I know it's all for G, so I don't care anymore :) bring it on!
What I am Looking Forward To: -- SAME --> Going back for another 3d/4d ultra sound--just because. I finally got to see her beautiful face and fell even more in love with her <3

Looking forward to the next 8 weeks to FLY by!



Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment