Friday, June 1, 2012

18 weeks!

My oh my! It feels like time is flying, and that I just posed about 17 weeks yesterday!! This week as been pretty average. It was memorial day so the week was all crazy at work. I had to work Monday which was alright because it was double time (booyaaa), but took Tuesday off which in all honesty was LOVELY! I enjoyed a morning home with T and be in pj's all day- well until about 1pm :) the rest of the week (3 days) felt like a drag though, so strange!


We went to the lake this past Saturday (Pawtuckaway State Park) and T & I had so much fun, D had to work a double so he wasn't able to come which was no fun, but we had a great time just the two of us. We got there around 11am and didn't leave until 530! T only got out of the water to eat which was maybe 15 minutes- what a great time- we will be going back quite a few times this summer!


Some exciting news, I went and had another elective ultra sound done because I was so anxious to see her, next one is scheduled for June 21st and that's just too long! well, baby girl looks great! :) I have only felt her move twice and was concerned, but was told today that I have an anterior placenta (as I mentioned in a few posts back) and it still hasn't moved up yet so the placenta is taking most of the hits from baby girl and I just feel the after math, if any - she is only 6 ounces, so the time will come just later than I was counting on. I really can't wait for her to move around and let T feel her! I guess I should enjoy still being some what comfortable for now ;)




photos of the week: 


all clean :)
naptime with daddy <3








EIGHTEEN WEEKS!
Baby is the size of an: SWEET POTATO!
 
Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon! 


New Symptoms: Nothing new- same ol' same ol'
Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained 1lb
Maternity Clothes:  dresses and yoga pants and some maternity shirts
Stretch Marks: NONE! (keep fingers crossed)
Sleep: I'm still struggling with feeling refreshed or that I got enough sleep! I can't seem to sleep past 7am, and IF I make it to 7am, that's sleeping in! Ah! Extremely jealous of D&T and Keela & Luna!!
Movement: Feeling little things, felt the first kick/punch last Wednesday, and little flutters here and there but still no hard blows! Went to doctor's yesterday and the placenta has not stretched so that's the reason why I'm not feeling anything- still-- blah!
Food Cravings/Aversions: For a while I could not eat PICKLES- the sour taste was too much for me- didn't realize it was an aversion since I stayed away from them 3 days after finding out I was pregnant-- but then THURSDAY I was looking at the jar in the refrigerator and it was almost like the pickle jar was glowing and the angels were singing -- I grabbed them took out a pickle and put the jar back... within seconds grabbed the jar out again, brought it to the living room and ate... all... of them... AND drank the pickle juice- YUM. 
Gender:  GIRL :)
Belly Button In or Out:In!
What I Miss: Feeling refreshed after a good nights sleep or nap!
What I am Looking Forward To: T being able to feel G kick! She's already so cute with talking to my belly, but to see her expression when she feels her is going to be priceless! I WILL capture it on video- I hope.
 

Happy Saturday Everyone!!

xoxo,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment