Saturday, June 30, 2012

22 weeks!!

22 weeks/ 5.5 months- holy $#@%! This week has been good minus (my self diagnosed, going to the doctor this week to confirm) this crazy pain going down my right butt cheek into my thigh - damn you SCIATICA! I tell you what, after doing some SERIOUS Google searching sciatica is {usually} at it's worst in the 3rd trimester... I am T.E.R.R.I.F.I.E.D because the pain I'm in now is barely bearable. When I stand up to walk after sitting for more than 5 minutes I walk like I have stick up my butt trying to wait for the pain to subside. AHHH! Anyway no more complaining!
     My aunt, and 2 cousins have been visiting since Monday and it has been really nice to catch up with them and spend some quality time with them and my family. It's been probably 5 years since I've seen them and I can honestly say I have truly missed them! My uncle's wedding is TODAY so lots of family is in town- crazy to think we go so long without seeing each other, but when we all get back together it's as if no time has passed <3
      This week I also took T for her first MANICURE- she was so excited; she got to pick out her color, sit in a big girl chair and she took it so seriously! these photos don't give it justice::

It was defiantly a memory for the both of us <3 with only a few months left until her baby sister arrives I am really trying to plan some special things for us to do together at least once a week :) 

TWENTY-TWO WEEKS!
Baby is the size of a: PAPAYA :) 

family photo <3 (including baby G) :)


Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop. 

New Symptoms: SCIATICA- I hate you!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: neither!
Maternity Clothes:  just larger sizes for shirts and since it's summer dresses dresses and more dresses!
Stretch Marks: NONE! (keep fingers crossed)
Sleep: I've given up and gaining any more sleep, so being able to sleep any I will take :) I have option to get up when I wake up or I can just lay there and enjoy the piece, soon I wont have that choice (as often as me and D will be taking turns!) so for now, sleep 1- me 0 and I'm okay with that :)
Movement: Oh the movements! I am starting to figure our her sleeping patterns and they are not what I thought; they say babies usually sleep during the day  because of the rocking motion of the mom walking and what not, but miss G is up usually throughout the day- never wakes me up at night-- lets keep that going G!
Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing has made my stomach upset or made me nauseous this week, but I think it's because I know what to stay away from- craving, nothing to crazy or new, still spicy things- same as last week-- except I tried MUSSELS yesterday.... WOW.. yummmy!
Gender:  GIRL :)
Belly Button In or Out:In!
What I Miss: I am sitting her trying to ponder what I miss.. and honestly can't think of anything- go me :)
What I am Looking Forward To: same as last week : D&T feeling baby G move :)

Happy Saturday Everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment