Sunday, June 24, 2012

21 weeks!

This week has been a good week- besides the heat wave it was an overall good week! The city pool opened on Monday and Miss T absolutely LOVES the water -- it stinks that D has to work during the day most days so he can't enjoy it with us or take photos, but I will figure out a way to click some photos even if I have to buy a water proof phone case- haha.. {seems like a great idea to me} -- I had my A/S (anomaly scan) on Thursday and was so happy to see baby G. She has gotten so big since the last time I saw her- just love her so much- My mom and T came with me (i love bringing T to the ultra sound appointments because she really seems to understand when baby G pops up on the screen she cheers "BABY SISTAH!" hoping those feelings stay the same when G is born! 


Here are some photos/videos from the ultra sound {I could watch them all day}
 
 
Here G is reaching for her toes (cheerleader/gymnast already!)



Here G is kissing Mommy, well the placenta but same thing right?!

yup! still a girl :)

sweet profile <3

hands in her mouth!



Just one more video: sucking her thumb <3


I could watch her videos and look at her photos all day. This mama is one lucky woman- I have a beautiful smart amazing daughter and another on the way; oh yeah- can't forget my animal girls and their daddy<3 daddy and his girls... all girls. haha <3

This is a photo I snapped this morning (
a man and his dog <3

 And then just a couple of my baby girl- who's not looking much like a baby anymore :(/:)
sweet girl <3





her new favorite toy -- such a big girl
Guess I need one of Luna too if I have one of (literally) the whole family:
oh sweet Luna bear <3

Well I think that's enough photos for today! I am a lucky girl to have such a great family <3


TWENTY-ONE WEEKS!
Baby is the size of a: POMEGRANATE!

 
Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for hydration and nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies are most interested in tastes they've already experienced through amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you want your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch.




New Symptoms: My feet :( my poor poor feet! They aren't swelling (yet) but they just get so sore by the end of the day, had to go out and buy some padded like sandals
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 2lbs
Maternity Clothes:  some, gotta love pregnancy shorts- buttons these days are the devil!
Stretch Marks: NONE! (keep fingers crossed)
Sleep: Sort of getting into a routine; go to bed 10:30-11 [trying to stay up later to spend alone time with D :)] and wake up between 7/730 -- which isn't too bad, only a little of the tossing and turning- luckily my bladder seems to be under control and I don't have to get up to pee during the night! :)
Movement: Totally feeling her move now!! What's crazy is I have been feeling the flutters for a while, but nothing that made me sit there and want to poke my belly to get her to poke back... until 21 weeks to the day (TODAY-- well yesterday since I'm getting this up {again} a day late :/ whoops) I was sitting the computer chair talking to T and all of a sudden the top right (my right) of my belly got a serious jab-- I said "OOOOO, whats going on in there?!" D looked at me like, what are you talking about and I just sat there with my hands on my belly poking around trying to get her to do it again... and she DID-- ahh, it was so amazing! 2 solid minutes of just playing back and forth, mm, sweet baby girl :) 
Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing has made my stomach upset or made me nauseous this week, but I think it's because I know what to stay away from- craving, nothing to crazy or new, still spicy things
Gender:  GIRL :)
Belly Button In or Out:In!
What I Miss: May sound terrible, but being able to have a COLD Budlight Lime on REALLY hott days-- these past few days have almost been unbearable, thank goodness for air conditioners-- I'm not dying for one, but on those days it always felt so good just to have one (or two) to cool down-- but virgin margaritas are a new heatwave suppressor haha :)
What I am Looking Forward To: D&T feeling baby G move :) Not fair that I get to enjoy all the fun {well, actually its cute for just the two of us to bond right now :)}

Happy Saturday (Sunday) Everyone!!

xoxo,  

No comments:

Post a Comment