Sunday, June 17, 2012

HALF WAY THERE! 20 WEEKS!!

*For some reason, this didn't get posted in time, another day late :/*

How in the world am I already at 20 weeks?! I feel like time is truly flying by! I'm feeling okay starting this week, my exhaustion level is still out of wack, but after reading mr. google and other pregnancy sites, I'm hoping I will feel even a LITTLE back to feeling like myself. The work week seemed to fly by (which is always nice) T is doing so well. I am so proud to call myself her mommy- she's just so smart and has such a large vocabulary; for example I bought her this HUGE plastic egg that had Dora the Explorer tattoos in it and instead of saying "Big Egg Mommy" she said "GIANT Egg Mommy!" Like what?? Yeah that may not be big to some people but that is impressive to me! 
      We went to the Circus in Rochester today (Saturday), and it wasn't great, but Tia had a great time. We were hoping to see elephants and tigers (as they advertised via their website) but she was happy to see zebras, camels and mini horses! She rode one of the horses for all of 10 seconds-- that cost $6.00-- haha, lucky she's cute- but I did manage to get a photo thank goodness! 
Family <3

1st horsey ride (she lasted 10 seconds)
 










TWENTY WEEKS!

Baby is the size of a: CANTALOUPE!
19 weeks, 5 days!
 



















Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed! 
New Symptoms: Nothing new!
Total Weight Gain/Loss:
gained 2lbs
Maternity Clothes:  dresses and yoga pants and some maternity shirts
Stretch Marks: NONE! (keep fingers crossed)
Sleep: Still a struggle :( wish I could take something to knock me out- just for one night so I feel rested!
Movement: small flutters and thought I felt something low in my uterus, but not counting it :/
Food Cravings/Aversions: SPRITE! It always makes me feel better, dont like soda very much but this really helps with heartburn (strange right?) and thank goodness its caffeine free! AVERSIONS:: sweets, yuck!
Gender:  GIRL :)
Belly Button In or Out:In!
What I Miss: s.l.e.e.p.i.n.g
What I am Looking Forward To: My A/S (anomaly scan) on Thursday :)

Happy Saturday Everyone!!

xoxo,  

No comments:

Post a Comment